Petals Hair Color Shampoo is the new formulation simplifies the process to color grey/white hair with the easiest application and immediate effects. Petals shampoo contains six herbal extracts that can nourish and strengthen your hair and scalp. It comes with two natural colors, black and dark brown.
Advantages of Petals Hair Color Shampoo
- Instant effect in just 15 minutes.
- The color lasts up to 2-3 months.
- Just use 1-2 times per month.
- Darker and shinier hair.
- Easy to use and requires no mixing.
- Make sure the hair is clean and dry.
- Put on plastic gloves (provided) before applying the shampoo.
- Pump the PETALS Hair Color Shampoo into your hands and mix directly onto your hair.
- Massage the shampoo onto your hair evenly from root to tip and wait for 5 -15 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with clean water. You may use other shampoo 2-3 hours after rinsing.
To get best result for covering grey hair, let the shampoo stay over 15 minutes before you rinse.
Ingredients (Color Black)
First Tube: Water, stearol, ammonium hydroxide, propylene glycol, whale stearyl-20, squalene, isopropyl, palmitate, P-phenylenediamine, resorcinol, essence, 4-amino-2-hydrocytoluene, polydimethylsiloxane alkane, isoascorbic acid (iso-vc), 2-2-4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, disodium EDTA.
Second Tube: Water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, whale stearyl-20 phosphoric acid, disodium EDTA.
Ingredients (Color Darkbrown)
First Tube: Water, cetearyl alcohol, ammonium hydroxide, propylene glycol, ceteareth 20, p-phenylenediamine, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, squalane, 1-hydroxy Ethyl-4,5-diaminopyrazole sulfate, EDTA disodium, polygonum multiflorum extract, ginger (ZINGIBER OFF-ICINALE) extract, Platycladus orientalis (TALYCLADUS ORIENTALIS) extract, Pseudostellariae (PSEUDOSTELLARIA HETERO PHYLLA) extract, essence, oleyl-5, 2.4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, isoascorbic acid (iso vc).
Second Tube: Water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polydimethylsiloxane, disodium EDTA, phenacetin, phosphoric acid.
Please conduct a skin allergy test before using this product.
There are no reviews yet.